Visions of Heaven

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What Im feeling... Random Thoughts #2


I feel the breeze across my face
with no trace
of an empty space,
that resided in my heart.
I decided to play my part.
Cant go back to the place,
where I once saw her face.
Its all just a ghostly memory.
Wanting it to be just me.
Yet, instead I forge ahead.
My heart wont let me die.
So my thought and reply
is to just charge it to the game.
Knowing there is no shame,
to rearrange the mind frame
and ignite the flame that was quenched,
now I clench my heart and hopes
and get off the bench.
Back into the game I go.
I still got so much love to show.
I still got so much more to grow.
I survive because Im a survivor,
I live because life is now more alive
than its ever been.
You cant tell from the scars
whether i got them 2 days ago or 2 years,
I have set aside my fears,
In hopes that God will help me persevere.
Thats how Im feeling...

No comments: