Visions of Heaven

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finding My Way

Somehow, I will find my way to your heart.
And I will not be just one of many parts.
I will a motivating force
and not forced to play the background
or have to hear the sounds of you complaining
about him...

Instead I will bide my time.
Listen and learn while I plan this crime.
Oh yes, I plan on stealing your heart.
Leaving nothing but residue and no parts.
So I wont have hear the sounds of you complaining
about him...

Its certainly taken longer than I anticipated,
but I will be glad that I waited.
Perhaps you need your own motivation.
Instead of feeding your frustration.
Why not take a daycation?
Just one day, to not think about him...

I am finding my way,
one way or another.
Or perhaps I will find another.
So you can find someone else to complain to about him...
LORD help you.


Richard J Wright (2010)

No comments: