Visions of Heaven

Sunday, June 30, 2013

When You Get Tired

There are moments in life that sap your energy. Yesterday, I was right there and saw my energy fly out the window. When I was confronted with this situation, I found myself angry and frustrated. However, when I confronted the situation, I was immediately saddened. Any aggravation, any irritation was completely replaced by pure and utter sadness. It is at these points, where I can be most vulnerable. It causes me to reflect and just think about my own issues. I have to stop and take a step back and see the bigger picture. Life has shown me, when my energy is gone whether emotional, mental or physical even, just get off the merry go round and pray and think. My pastor once told me that you never make a decision when you are tired. The only decision you should make when you are tired is to think before you do make a decision or even a declaration. Life is a trip like that.

No comments: