Visions of Heaven

Friday, April 15, 2011

Yeah its Friday, but What Part of the Game is That?


Things around here are crazy. I have lost some papers and its not even funny. I have until Monday to find them. Its going to look a lot like Hurricane Ike around here. Kudos to myself for being the dumbest citizen on planet earth. Anyway, I was reading a blog this morning. The whole talk about the perfect person. The writer decides to give the women because about 90 percent of the responses came from them the opportunity to build their perfect mate.

Uh...yeah.

One thing about those kind of foolish projects. They only show how foolish we are. But, I guess some think thats what Fridays are for. What would my perfect woman be like?

Hmmmm...........

You know what, I cannot even go there today, Friday or not.

Its like me asking God to move out the way and let me do this because You dont know what you're doing.

I know... "Can't we have some kinda fun".

Thats the problem, people.

We cannot focus on people because we too busy wanting people to be like other people, physically or mentally.

And folks got nerve to wonder why they are single. No discernment. No Holy Ghost conviction.

For me, one thing I cannot stand is a dumb woman or worst a smart woman acting dumb.

You know being single is great at times but I swear some of the topics that run through our noodles are ridiculous.

All in the name of the ending of a work week.

What part of the game is that?

No comments: