Visions of Heaven

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Where ya been?

Well, it has been a minute. Life has been happening all over the place. I have been unplugged from the blogosphere for about a year. Now I am back to share again. I am back to writing and working online. So what has happened? Well, the computer I had died in its sleep. Literally, it would not wake up. The department of education has been a huge lycan at my door looking for student loan payments. What a nightmare that has been. I have fallen in love. Ministry has also kept me busy. As for as the love of my life. She is a good woman and has been good for me I must say. Anyway, with the NBA playoffs going, NFL season around the corner and MLB in full swing for the summer. Life for a sports fan is pretty cool. Summer movies are starting to roll. IRON MAN 3 namely. I have a video review of that I will post later on. For now, lets do this again... Its good to be back.

No comments: