Visions of Heaven

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Archive Post "Dream land Occurances" 2/27/10



Dreams.
Some folks dream and others do not.
I am one who happens to dream... alot.

Tonight, or should I say this morning I had two dreams.
Without going into detail because some stuff is just too personal and wayout after all its a dream.
All I can remember from the first dream was I was a pastor.
I was teaching, and I could see the church I pastored.

All I can really remember from the next dream was I was a gangster. I was shooting at some people and I remember my crew being under fire and us going through a small opening in a window and laying down those who attacked us.

Then I woke up.
I then heard a voice say... "choose life".
I then heard another voice say, "six millions ways to die... choose one".
Then I heard myself say... yeah, there are six million ways to die, but only one way to live".

Bizarre.
Sobering.
Truth.

Is it something I ate or more?

No comments: