Visions of Heaven

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Guess Who's Back?


Yeah... "Its been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without words to step to"

Well... Restructure and reformation is never an easy task. Without telling all my business, I will just say that life has tried to break my spirit in more ways than one. I have not written anything but I have the crux of my next book in my heart. Now... if I can only get Visions of Heaven out finally. Things with this book have been stuck for a hot second. Not too worry its coming. I finally got some time to focus and deal with this. I am proud of this book, it is different and I promise it is going to be a blessing to people.

Many things have taken place since I last been around. I have learned some valuable lessons about life and people. The greatest lesson I did learn is that you ultimately are responsible for the keeping of yourself. Its great to have a pastor, a mentor, or a leader in your life. I recommend them. Yet, it is you that has to live and think on your own at critical times in your life. Negative thoughts will lead to negative outcomes. If you keep shooting yourself in the foot emotionally, spiritually and socially... then do not get mad or have a sad face when nobody wants to be around you. One of things I had to do was check myself. Check out who I was hanging around, check out what I was saying to people, check out what I found my daily life becoming. And no it was not all good.

So I had to rearrange somethings. I had to move some furniture out of my life. I am still moving some stuff around. I had to leave some stuff for the garbage man. I had to realize one key factor, i am carrying too much crap for one person to deal with.
Not no more.

One thing I learned was I am important to no one but me. People like you for you when they want to deal with you. Others just shut their phone off. I know because I have done it with people myself. People like you for what you bring to them. If you dont have anything to bring to them, then you become useless and your phone rings less and less. It is what it is.

Yeah... you could say that i have been dealing with some stuff. I recognize my faults in all of it. Yet, more than that. I know I have a lot more to do with my life and the turns it takes than life just happening.

Yeah... Im back. :) Aint you glad? It dont matter... Im glad and that is what counts most.

2 comments:

Anna Renee said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! This is so interesting! I was just on another blog talking about this very issue--leaving blogging for a while just to return! I told that blogger that we need to rest and rejuvenate so it's all good!!
I know it doesnt matter, but I'm glad you back!! ;-D

Richard J Wright said...

Anna Renee... It does matter to me. Thanks.