Visions of Heaven

Friday, April 9, 2010

No Mo Distractions

Relationships are wonderful. Having said that, I know myself and when they are apart of my life, they can distracting. Given the nonsense and waste of time I have encountered recently, I am quitting the desire for love. Yep, I am done. I will date. I will be sociable. Nothing serious. I want to focus on a number of things. In short, Im going to get my stock up. Career. Writing. Money. Thats its. I have had enough of the games. Yall can have it. I dont need it. I might long for it but I am going into relationship exile for a season. There is no use in playing around with it no longer. I have been through some stuff in these past few years. Time to push that part of me away from the table. There is too much other stuff I can focus on and be content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have your season, but don't make it a lifetime. You past should never dictate your future.