Visions of Heaven

Saturday, June 5, 2010

An Open Letter to the State of Arizona and her racist residents.


Dear Confused, Fearful, Racist, Paranoid, and Ignorant residents of Arizona,

I want to commend each of you of your tolerance for that unbearable heat you guys deal with every summer. However, Im starting to believe that heat has affected your brains. You are the poster child of the angry white person taking control of your borders. You are the ethnic police of this generation. Oh my bad, you are getting tough on crime. (I guess since most whites are scared of people of color... your poor informed citizens will continue to drink that kool-aid forever and a day).

I guess the media is being a little hard on you guys. Aww poor babies. That big old liberal machine is really hanging you out to dry. Poppycock! However, you should thank Fox News for doing the "right" thing on your behalf. More Poppycock!

I guess you are wondering why I am so concerned about you backward-minded relics from the 20th century. Children.
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/principal-asks-artists-to-lighten-faces-of-children-in-arizona-school-mural/19504774

Some dirtbags out your way are wanting a mural including children to reflect the light skinned residents of Arizona. Gimme a break. Are you guys that stupid or ignorant. You want to take something pure and put your little white hands all over it. Some peckerwood gets on a radio show asks why depict a black person on the mural? Well... the kid in question is supposed to be depicted or seen as Latino. Boy, you guys just keep getting in line to be run over by the stupid train.

Isn't it enough that you clowns waited so long to make the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, a paid holiday in your state? Plus we know you only did that because you was worried that your coffers would be considerably thinner if you did not play ball. I have learned that the only language you understand is green and you hate the word boycott. I see that word in your lives for quite some time.

Well, chances are you wont think nothing of this letter. That's cool because I have did my part. Now if some cat from Houston, Texas thinks writing in his personal blog about some scum buckets who live in Arizona will make a difference, he is deluding himself. However, I know at the barbershops, water coolers, parks, elevators in America, people are talking about you guys. You probably do not care. Good. That makes taking our tourist dollars, not supporting your sport franchises, and not traveling through your state easier.

Now, I know your state is filled with good people. People from all over the world live in Arizona. I know they are just as upset with you as I am. I dont live there and yet you guys are a lightning rod for stupidity. Asking people are their immigration status is problematic at best. But hey, you are who you are. So keep giving us something to talk about Arizona. I dont want you suckers to go broke but if you miss a car note or two, I wont be mad. Cheers.

No comments: