Visions of Heaven

Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally Production Is Under Way

Visions of Heaven is finally on its way. Production has started and the book is currently being formatted. It has been crazy. This project took off and then hit a major brick wall. Finances just were not there. Even now I took a risk in financing the last portion, a large chunk by the way which went into a customized cover. (We definitely are going a different direction next go around). Lastly, I finally feel that I can officially start on the third book, now that I am in the production phase of making the second book a reality. Glory be to God. This should be interesting considering that the writings in VOH are a year old. I am going to have relearn what I wrote literally as we enter editing. That should be very interesting. Time to set a marketing plan in place. God help me. :)

No comments: