Visions of Heaven

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wishful Thinking


There are moments when the atmosphere becomes a void.

Kinda like the day i first laid my sleepy eyes on your frame.

My peripheral vision faded into an empty canvas.

You became the elements of my life.

Earth, Wind, Fire, & Water.

You became my everything.

You were the source of my inspiration.

You are that narcotic that makes me want to tear concrete in half.

You words cannot ever be plain,

for they satin and velvet to my ears.

Gentle and soothing.

Oozing sensuality,

all the while not defacing my reality.

Always willing to help me be the best I can be.

You know I crave your kisses,

like the adrenaline rush of a thrill seeker.

Yet, I wonder in the back of my mind,

Will you become a reality or am I just a victim

of wishful thinking?

No comments: