Visions of Heaven

Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Open Letter to my Future Wife V


Dear Sweetheart,

I am sitting here wondering whats going on. I have been dealing with some issues with my daughter. She's 14. Do you have any advice? I could sure use it. Things are getting crazy now the book is out. I just got my first promo for the book up on facebook and twitter. I hope somebody buys my book. I hope people will tell somebody about the book. I just hope it blesses somebody.

I wish you were here. I need a hug. I feel so alone at times. Things are hectic and crazy but I still feel alone. Im trying to be patient but it just hard. I want to sit in the back seat my car with you and listen to some old school R&B. Just watching the sun set. Im going through right now. I could really use a friend. Miss you forward,

Love.

Richard.

No comments: