Visions of Heaven

Monday, May 30, 2011

Random Thoughts...


I am in a jacked up position right about now. Its only a temporary condition. Thank God for that. The fact that I am here makes me wonder, how the world did I get here?

At first I thought I would be psyched about moving to Fresno. Im not.
Maybe that couch I couldnt fit in the door had something to do with it.

At first I was excited about my second book. Im not.
I read a few pages and for whatever reason. I didnt like it. Im just fickle like that I guess.

Right now, I need some normalcy.

Im dating, but I dont know if she is the one for me, long term.

I need a bigger bed. #backache

God is good. This situation is tough. I will be fine.
Not gonna let em see me sweat.

Did I mention, Im broke this week?

Yeah, I know.

No comments: