Visions of Heaven

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mindgasms


If I can touch your mind,
I can touch your heart.
If I can replace your pain,
I can become a part
of your medication.
No overdose, no frustration.
Just stimulation of thoughts
revealed while the mystery
remains concealed.
Yearning and learning,
while your fondness is turning
into love.
I descend in your presence
with the peace of a dove.
Yet I have talons like hawk.
Designed to grab your mind,
but lovingly you will find.
My words are not my own,
My actions are not mine alone.
They based upon your reactions,
climbing to heights of satisfaction.

While we share time,
over ice cream cones and conversation.
Lightly and evenly we change topics,
and the clock swings upward telling us to stop it.
Then I whisper something naughty in your ear.
Letting you know my intentions crystal clear.
My only fear is that you really dont know,
How I only want to be like a ficus in your garden,
I just want to grow on you rapidly,
and make you giggle silly laughfully.
Im silly over you,
and to know how you feel,
is all I care to do.
Talk to me while Al Green talks to us.
Lets bar no thought speak and discuss.
What life means to you and what it means to me.
Lets just be and learn and be bound together free.


Richard J Wright (2010)

No comments: