Visions of Heaven

Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Call it an agressive approach"



Just imagine, if met you this morning. Courted you this afternoon. Gave you a ring this evening. Married you tonight. Do you think it would last?

Hard to say. This is based upon a tweet I sent a few months ago.

Love is the most wonderful thing in the world.

It also is the most unpredictable thing in the world.



Its statements like the one above that make me believe as the bible says, love believes all things.
Yet, what if love came to you in that package?
Yeah, you would be looking for Aston Kutcher, thinking you were on Punk'd or something.

While I do know that is certainly too fast. Things are weird like that today.

It makes you wonder.

If somebody was to ask me whether or not if I would do something like this, I would put a smirk on my face and say, "call it an agressive approach".

No comments: