Visions of Heaven

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dude, where ya been?


Where have you been? What is the excuse now? Im so tired of this nonsense. How are you going to do the stuff you do. You disappear and reappear expecting me to understand? You dont think about nobody but yo self
Well, got that out the way.

What's up good people? I have been tripping lately. Just not here. I have been tweeting a bit and facebooking certainly. But I kinda have walked away from some of my old spots. So I decided to relaunch or restart this here blog. Now I treat my blog like a girlfriend that I dont like being around after awhile. You know she's cute and she makes you laugh but at times you just rather not be bother. It becomes work. Hello, somebody.

So, whats next? Well in the near future a new facelift. More writings. And yes, I am going resurrect my other blog Darth Asylum which has been on life support for too doggone long. So I will handling my business with that. Be patient. Until then, there a few pieces I will drop here and as the old Whodini song goes, "then we gonna get to the good part!" Until then, watch them haters especially the one who see in the mirror.

No comments: