Visions of Heaven

Monday, September 21, 2009

"I hate to see yall frown but i rather see her smile"


Like the breeze of a summer evening
you gently touched my soul.
Kissed my lips and melted a heart that was cold.
Embraced me tightly and wouldn't let go.
The night ended too quickly as we said our goodbyes,
I left knowing, I met someone that will silence my cries.
We talked about music, we talked about ministry, and we talked about God.
It was a series of conversations that was truly hard,
to end, at least I didn't want it to end.
I asked God, "Lord is she the one?"
Which the Lord replied, "Do you really have ask my son?"
So now I have gone from not noticing her to missing her so much.
Feels like a eternity away from her,
got me feeling the blues, yearning for her touch.
Now Im thinking about the future I will have with her.
Just weeks ago, it never occured,
to me that I would fall hard in love again.
I found a woman to breathe next to me and be my friend.
Like Andre 3 stacks said, "i hate to see yall frown but i rather see her smile"
Love is alright and its gonna be like this for quite awhile.

Richard J Wright (2009)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, although I don't know who this mystery woman is I'm happy for you.