Visions of Heaven

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Letter from my Heart


To whom it may concern, namely you.
Why limit my capacity because of what you been through?
I was created to hold love and it express it freely.
You cannot bottle up my passion and be greedy.
What ever you put in me is going to speak clearly.
You cant hide behind your mind sincerely.
Perhaps you should think about the things you have
versus what you think you lost.
You have to feed me something and count the cost.
You cannot freeze me and shut the world out.
Its better have a thicker skin and choose another route.
You cannot love every woman,
only one is enough.
Take the time to be patient,
haven't you figured out, that life is rough?
Love is the only thing in this world that makes sense.
Why put up walls and an electric fence?
Do you want to hurt people, trying to get to me?
When I want to get to them myself freely.
I am not a dog who you can chain,
I am aware that you are tired of the pain.
Yet, I was created to hold love.
Stop the madness you have been thinking of.
Instead choose wisely and dont jump the gun.
It is better to try love and walk away or run.
You think you know what is better for me?
I am like a stallion on the plains,
I was made and created to live and love freely.

Richard J Wright (2009)

No comments: