Visions of Heaven

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random Thoughts

* yeah, I miss her but better off leaving well enough alone*

*she makes a strong case, but I know that I cant go there with her*

*man... as much I would like to. I better keep my head. Its not worth it*

* dag. those eyes are nothing to play with. I cant imagine lying to her with a straight face*

*what am I waiting for? The door is wide open.*

* she needs Jesus*

*man, why is my nose wide open? Its getting somethin serious*

*I got so much work to do*

* I need to sell some books*

* I dont know if I can wait that long*

* boy she just dont know*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I just don't know. I wish these random thoughts came with explanations because I'm CLUELESS. Anyway, I hope everything works out.

Richard J Wright said...

lol.

these random thoughts about about several people who will remain nameless. lol Situations and circumstances always flow through my head. I got the idea from one of my blog buddies.

Muze said...

lmao. muy interesante richard.