Visions of Heaven

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Diary of a Frozen Heart II


It amazes me,
how somebody can show you love,
only to snatch it back.

It amazes me,
how somebody can open your heart,
and make a it snack.

I keep repelant for peasant,
trying to eat my heart like phesant,
intellectually dispose of the irrelevant
then they wanna know where I went.
And how my language changes,
in the midst of strangers.
Like a robot telling the Robinsons "Danger, Danger"

How did we go from sharing kisses in front of the fireplace,
to the place where there is no place
for relationships to grow
they wanna take it slow,
but I reside in the land of Screw,
it aint nothing to mash the gas and chop you.
Now its residue between me and you.
From treating to dutch
what you wanna do?
Now you wanna hug,
whats that between friends.
I barely look at you
is a sign of the end.
Take this half hug,
and the penance stare for a slug.
Yeah we friends but the game's unplugged.
So here's to the good guy,
getting close and got ghost no asking why.
I keep my heart frozen,
for the women who dont know,
waste my time and you gonna find
how the game really go.

No comments: