Visions of Heaven

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


There is nothing better than to get out of your comfort zone and do something different. Especially if you find yourself alone on this holiday. Today, I'm going to spend my afternoon and evening at the movies with my favorite girl, my daughter. She's a diva at times but she's a good girl for the most part. I cannot be selfish and try to spend time with friends all the time. So this day is about her. Sure I would love to be cuddle up with a chocolate amazon eating strawberries or something like that. lol Yet, my daughter needs me today more than ever. Since Im the first man that she has ever loved in life, I must always be sure that she will always know how important and valuable she is to me.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YALL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: