Visions of Heaven

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ho Blogging


Well... In the blogosphere, it seems as if people have a little substance to share. So they go with the most basic carnal idea, sex. Now, if you have some significant to say, I will take the minute or so to listen or read your thoughts. Yet, if all you have is the "freak story of the day" then I just have a proverbial yawn. Another chick who thinks she's a dime. Another dude thinks he's sex god. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Where is Ed Lover when I need him. Come On Son... Daughter...


Most blogs like this last about a good minute and then they lose steam because truthfully, you can only lie about your escapades for so long. All of a sudden we have hundreds of sexologists. Every dumb broad from across the tracks thinks they are the new Zane. What's worst... is the biting that goes on. I wont even go there. While I know there are some who find much of what these empty brains entertaining. I find it kind of sad. Hundreds of people lying on their private parts isnt cute. Perhaps Im just old school and think that some of this stuff isnt worth printing or typing. Larry Flynt thinks yall need to chill.

When I look at our culture, I try to picture or hear the music of the day. Now we all know that most of the music today is terrible. R&B has died. They talk about Hip Hop being dead. Well R&B has been dead. I cant imagine 20 years from now, people will be trying to jam some of this garbage. Blogging is the same. Hopefully, the substance will pick up. We need to lose some of this foolishness. Its not all bad but again come on son...

3 comments:

Anna Renee said...

Ooooooo wee! Somebody's a little ticked! ;-) Visit my blog for good music--I try at least. R&B isn't dead as long as all the good old stuff is still being put on CDs. It's fun to revisit all the oldies, and my 28 year old son is having a blast "crate diving" and finding out about the good oldies! He's always asking me about this one and that one--it's fun to watch him discover!
As for sex in the blogosphere, what can you expect but bragging?
Most folks probably aren't sharing the good stuff online.
black-folks.blogspot.com

Richard J Wright said...

I just think we can do better. Yes, thank God for old school R&B, could you imagine if we didnt have it?

Anna Renee said...

I definitely could not. Life would be meaningless.