Visions of Heaven

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Funny Valentine


In a few weeks, one the most popular holidays will be celebrated. Valentine's day. Its a great holiday if you have somebody, but if you dont well lets just say that you will be glad to get some good quality candy half price the next day.

I dont have a clue as to what I will be doing on Valentine's day. I just know that right now, I am so uninspired until its funny. Somebody go and do a drive by on cupid and jack him for his arrows.

Seriously, im sure I will find something to do. Probably take in a movie or something. Try to get my mind away from things or least the idea of being single. A friend of mine recently talked to me about the gift of singleness. It is a strange gift. That much is given. I am trying to be positive and have a great attitude about it but somedays make me just livid.

To all of the lovers. I say to you God bless you. Have fun, be safe. Make real memories and just enjoy the season. Otherwise you could be sulking like yours truly. To the lovers who are having a rough time, work it out. Perhaps Valentine's day, could mark a renewal.

No comments: