Visions of Heaven

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A.I. what gives my man?


A.I. Man, what is the problem? Memphis was so glad to have you. I guess you thought you was being exiled to basketball purgatory. Now, granted Memphis is not the best place in the world to play basketball but last time I checked they do have NBA stitched on their respective jerseys. 3 games. 3 games. 3. Games. Well, A.I. where would you like to go? You had it so good in Denver. Yet you blew it there. You had it so good in Detroit. Yet you blew it there. We not even gonna talk about Philly where you was worshipped. Why I don't know. When the sun sets on your NBA career. You will have two highlights.1) The day you broke Jordan's ankles. Yeah, you did that. 2) You infamous quote on practice. That's it. No jewelry. Well you got plenty of jewels but not the ring. Im still shuddering over your Hip Hop album cover. Shaq thinks its a classic. Yeah you will get into the hall. Yet, you will be remembered as a ball hog and not a competitor that made his teammates around him better. We will remember your mama, she was great. Real Talk. But dude that's it. I hope retirement for you is great. What will you do? I just hope you took care of your loot. I aint mad atcha but im scratching my head wondering A.I. what gives my man?

No comments: