Visions of Heaven

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful


I thank God for every trial He brought me through.
I thank God for every tear I cried.
I thank God for everytime I wanted to give up.
I thank God for bringing into a new season.
I thank God for bringing Darlene into my life.
I thank God for providing food, clothing and shelter.
I thank God for my pastor and my church.
I thank God for my parents still together going on 43 years.
I thank God for my one and only brother, Michael.
I thank God for my friend, Jack Coachman.
I thank God for allowing me to serve in His church.
I thank God for allowing me to write.
I thank God for blessing me to get a MBA.
I thank God for allowing me to be a blessing.

As you can tell Im thankful for a lot of things. I could write a thousand more lines for what Im thankful for. Yet, these standout. I struggled so much this year. I had victories and calamities. I felt so much pain and yet so much pleasure. I am just thankful that God has blessed me. I did nothing to deserve it. It feels so good knowing that I have a God that loves me and is always there to show me that He loves me.

*tears*

No comments: