Visions of Heaven

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'd Rather Be With You


As peek out my window,
and smell and feel the cold air.
I wish I was there.
Telling you how much I care.
I wish I could stare,
at your beautiful brown eyes,
they are like a pool of jewels
and I can't lie,
I'd rather be with you.

In my mind I'm strategizing and thinking,
of the things I need to do without blinking.
Im so deep into this love affair,
that i dont care much for what's out there.
I gotta get my mind right,
because a good woman is worth the fight.
She pushes me to do well.
She pushes me to excel.
There is nothing I cant do.
Because I know deep down, I'd rather be with you.

I picture us holding hands,
walking down the street.
Im so sprung i cant feel my feet.
She got me levitating off the ground.
My ears hanging on every word and sound.
God be praised for the one I found.
I am grateful that love has finally come around.
This a blessing and a dream come true.
Now all I wanna do is be right there with you.

Richard J Wright

No comments: