Visions of Heaven

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why I do this thing?

Why do I blog? Well truthfully it allows me to practice writing. I didnt graduate with a degree in journalism but I can put my thoughts out here and let numerous readers and other bloggers chime in, criticize, or be inspired. I have had several blogs over the years and this one by far is my most consistant. Basically, I get bored easily. Sometimes, Im not motivated. I ask myself why don't have the number of subscribers as certain blogs. I guess my blog is boring to a certain degree. I could write about hundreds of different things but I chose to focus on love, God and inspiration. I might vent every now and then but I try to keep my focus. I am believing 2010 to be a breathrough year. I have two books on deck and I am currently mulling over third one to be release by the end of 2010; LORD willing. The campaign on these books will no doubt shift my focus but I am hoping to keep this blog flowing consistantly. I am not somebody who is going look at what everyone else is doing and just follow suit. I do this thing to exercise my craft and bless people. Nothing more and nothing less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring??? Pfft! Stop tripping.

It isn't always about quantity. It is about quality and that you have much of.

Whether you blog on a consistent basis or become bogged down by your busy life know that I'll always be waiting. I'm your biggest fan.

Yes, I said it. I'm your biggest fan.

Richard J Wright said...

aw shucks your words are so kind. Thank You. They mean so much. Trill talk.