Visions of Heaven

Monday, January 4, 2010

POST #100!


Well this is my 100th post of this blog. I am especially proud of this blog, though only a few really know about it. Many people I am told read it but very few comment or subscribe to it. It has been 100 posts of venting, enlightening and therapy for yours truly.

In the next three weeks, I will be in consecrated. The next three weeks will be filled with posts dedicated to ministry and building. I am going to many things, so for those of you who do read my blog, stay tuned. I promise it will be uplifting, inspiring and thought provoking. There will no be no venting if I can help it. Just look forward to some powerful teaching. I promise you will be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

::BALLOONS::

Congrats!!! What a good way to start off the year. I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Richard J Wright said...

yep. it will be awesome. I promise you.