Visions of Heaven

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Prayer Letter


Dear God,

Im stuck in a hole,
trying to be made whole.

I just finished fighting a cold,
but the world is so cold.

I feel like a mole,
I touch my face and feel my mole.

I try to sooth my mind with soul,
But I just feel empty in my soul.

God please help Haiti to not fold,
Embrace them and join them to your fold.

All of the calamity we have been told,
Teach them LORD the greatest story ever told.

Let love rule and take hold,
cup Your hands oh great God and hold.

Dont let disease conquer through sickness and mold.
Move on their behalf and begin to mold.

A brighter day and a new road.
No longer in poverty's cycle we rode.

Bless the people who's ancestors were sold.
and give us all freedom that is not sold.


In Jesus name,
Amen.


Richard J Wright (2010)

2 comments:

Crystal Monae said...

Snap Snap my brother Snap Snap! I dig it!

Richard J Wright said...

Thank you, I appreciate the love sister.