Visions of Heaven

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Real Talk.... a message to you and you and you and you and you too.


Love is whatever you can still betray ... Betrayal can only happen if you love. ~ John LeCarre




I have been misunderstood,
thought of as no good.
I try to leave the hood,
but the hood is just in me.
while enemies act friendly.
The whole thought just offends me.

I don't have friends,
and that's for a reason.
Too much trust is like too much seasoning,
it will leave you salty,
while hearts are faulty.
So if I aint interested, don't fault me.


My heart goes out to the babies,
the rest of yall done drove me crazy.
I cant live my life for you,
or whatever you do,
who gonna look out for what I do.

You see trust is reserved for God,
to love and trust the rest of yall is just too hard.
too many are fraud
I rather lean on the LORD.
He don't break my heart,
He don't break my spirit.
If I call, I know He hear it.

If I sent you text,
or call,
you probably wont call back.
So why you surprised when I fall back?
I dont run around trying be all in your face.
If you dont want me, then you will be replaced.

Im just sick of nonsense,
the hurt and the pain.
The wind, and the storms that accompany the rain.
I believe in God, I wanna believe in you too,
but all thats predicated on what you do.
When you show me who you are,
that's what I'm gonna believe.
The truth speaks with proof,
so why even bother trying to deceive?
Real Talk...

No comments: