Visions of Heaven

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I just wanna thank you.

Dear SO and SO and SO,

I wanna thank you for all that you do.
Whether you know it or not,
you all make a difference in my life.
Whether your motives are pure or not,
it really doesn't matter.
What matters is that you care enough,
to say something or do something to me.
Some would call you haters,
I call you misunderstood.
I call you misled.
I call you disturbed.
While I could ask you personally,
why such thoughts toward me,
I know you think, that I think,
you love me.
You would be right.
I do love you,
each of you.
I will love you close
and I will love you from afar.
I wish you well.
Whether I call you a friend or an enemy,
it doesn't matter.
I will always love you.

Sincerely Yours.

The object of your ridicule, the object of your jealousy, the object of your affection.

No comments: