Visions of Heaven

Monday, December 14, 2009

In a state of flux

So much is going on with me and around me. I am kinda overwhelmed by it all. Now, being a Christian, sometimes you get to a point where your faith becomes shaken, whether it is by your doing or not. At that point, it does not help matters if you stay there. Im going to continue to blog but Im taking a breather from writing. This next project has me in a state of flux and i really need to focus on it. I lost a third book when my PC crashed. Right now, Im taking things slow and spending the rest of the holiday season reading. Im currently reading two books. Which isnt bad since I have been known to read mags, comics, books, the bible simultanously. Right now im chilling. 2010 is right around that corner. I gotta get my hustle up. Its crunch time.

No comments: