Visions of Heaven

Friday, December 18, 2009

Taking Inventory


Its good to count your blessings. Sometimes one needs to just take inventory of one's life and meditate on that. While the retailers are shaking in their boots over what will probably be a mediocre spending season, you and I should take the time to just remember not only what the reason for the season is, (Jesus, by the way) we should be looking forward to a new year and new adventures. I am going to give you a sneak peek into what 2010 means for me.

1. Health Yes, I need to knock some weight off. See a dentist. Incorporate a better diet.

2. Money. I need some more of it. Whether it comes from a new job or a leaner budget, i gotta have more of it.

3. Ministry. This past year has been one of my weakest in terms of ministry accomplishments. This cannot be the case in 2010.

4. Relationships. Yeah, Im gotta shake some people and add others to the mix. A few of my friends are in for a rude awakening.

5. Keeping pace with life itself. Being proactive instead of reactive.

6. Have more fun. Life is too short.

7. Add a new hobby or two. Time to diverse my portfolio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this list. My favorite:

5. Keeping pace with life itself. Being proactive instead of reactive.

I'm sure you'll accomplish all of this and much more.