Visions of Heaven

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Times Like These...


You know nothing hits harder than life. Right now, things are in an air of question. So many questions and not enough answers. Im trying to stay positive through it all. I am not excited about Christmas at all. Money isnt right, the relationship I thought I had is now questionable at best. I spent thanksgiving alone, Christmas will be the same most likely and the only reason I will be with people for New Years Eve is because I will be at church. Its been a crazy year. I hope 2010 is better because its been rough. Being single makes me just want to be alone at times. I wanna sit and listen to some jazz and zone out. Im finding out more and more that all I have in this world is God. Thank God because otherwise I would go completely crazy. Im not a happy camper right about now. Times like these make you just want to hide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. While I'm not in your shoes I'm walking the same walk right now. I'm sorry you spent Thanksgiving alone. Hopefully things will be better for Christmas.

Richard J Wright said...

Yeah I hope things will be better for Christmas too.