Visions of Heaven

Monday, December 7, 2009

What My Christmas Will Be Like This Year... Most Likely


Ah Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.
This time of the year is always full of cheer...
Yeah right. Yes thats right folks, I got my grinch suit on and im kicking some cheery behind. Bah Humbug. I wish Jacob Marley would send three negroes from the past, present and future to scare me into being cheerful about a commercialized holiday. Bah Humbug.

Any way...

What will my Christmas be like? Probably uneventful. Dinner. A present or two. Maybe a movie. Another lonely Christmas. Somebody slap Prince upside the head for writing such a stupid song. Okay... that last glass of haterade got me tripping. I look forward to Christmas. More than anything, I will try to focus on the birth of my savior, Jesus. He is the REAL REASON FOR THE SEASON!

No comments: