Visions of Heaven

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Motivation 2010

I have seen too much drama in this year. I cried more this year than anyone I can remember. I saw some success personally, so over all it was a roller coaster ride. One thing is for sure, 2010 is and will be an incredible year. Trials will come, hard decisions will be made. Yet, my family and I will be better for it all. I have a number of goals Im shooting for. I am not even gonna list them. Yet, I will reveal them as I reach them. I dont want to look back at 2010 this time next year and be discouraged. Not 2010. Im not some next level experience. Yall gonna need a jet to catch me. I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*grins* I'm glad to hear that. I can't wait to see where your journey will take you. I'll be following in your foot steps.