Visions of Heaven

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats Going On Tonight


Well, If the Good LORD says the same, I will be at church bringing in the New Year. I have been in the House of God for New Years Eve, since 2002. God has been good to me and I am thankful for His many blessings over my life. I have struggled quite a bit this year. I made some good strides and some bad decisions. Yet, God has seen fit for me to see another year.

A co-worker of mine passed out fliers for a new years eve bash. I told a friend at my job that I would really like to go. He told me, "you never come by". Yet, it is with reason. When you understand that God has blessed you tremendously, you understand that He is worthy to be praised and honored. I love my co-workers but I love my God and His body a lot more.

So, while the champagne is flowing in some places, and the dancefloors packed in others. I will bless God because when i couldnt drink champange or dance He was right there. He is awesome and because of that. I will be in His house on tonight. Whereever you find yourself tonight, take a minute and stop and think on the goodness of God. Think about what He brought you through, mentally, emotionally, physically, financially and even socially. So dont lift your glass tonight, but lift your hands in praise.

No comments: